Anichini, founded in 1981 has been dedicated to the preservation of tradition and handcrafts in textiles. Carrying only the finest materials and products Anichini has carved itself out nice share of the high-end textile market over the years. Unfortunately over the years Anichini found their current Ecommerce platform could no longer serve all their needs and desires, it was time for a switch. When proposed with all of the possible platforms to jump to Anichini chose the BigCommerce platform to host their new Ecommerce website.
MAK Digital was brought into this project to accomplish a complete migration and redesign of the Anichini website from Magento to the BigCommerce platform. Much of the style in the design will remain with a larger focus on improving overall functionality and optimizing the layout of the website. Ecommerce is focused around keeping the attention of your customers, it’s MAK’s job to create a unique engaging customer experience for Anichini. The entire website was also be optimized on desktop and mobile for peak search engine results (SEO).
- BigCommerce Stencil
- Avalara Tax
- Shipper HQ
- Rewind Backups
- FishBowl Order Manager
- Space48 Meta Fields
- PayPal Braintree Payments
- Complex Mega Navigation allowing for the display of multiple promotions
- Complex Data Migration from Magento to BC that converted magento product bundling objects into BigCommerce custom product page template
- Custom BC Build
- Custom product template allowing to bundle products into collections
- Custom product page that allowes multi product bundling
- Custom React component for the side cart functionality
- Custom React component for the complex mobile navigation and 'my account' view on mobile
- Multiple custom built 'Page Builder' widgets
- Multiple category page templates allowing for different presentations of the category pages
- On-page SEO Optomization
To accomplish the goals for the redesign the Homepage, Category Pages, and Product Pages were all optimized for a more fluid experience. The Homepage now contains more relevant information and featured products to help draw in customers. Category Pages were optimized to highlight key collections and categories. Key products details and options are now featured in an easy-to-read format, allowing customers to gather all the information they desire in a moment.